Thursday, July 3, 2008

About me & my blog

I am from Bangladesh (BD). I collect --
BD FDC,
Special covers,
Complete MNH stamps,
Postal history items of BD & Indian subcontinents,
Coins of Bengal Sultan, of Mughal Emperors ,of British India & of Bengal region.
Among these, I have many spares item & I want to sell or exchange them.I also want to collect philatelic items on Princess Diana, Mother Teresa, Nobel prize, Tiger, odd/unusual shaped stamps (including unusual materials).
If any body sends first through registered post, then I will also send my items through registered post. If you are interested, please contact me.
My email
(1) revenue.stamp@yahoo.com
(2) philatelly@gmail.com

1 comment:

sachin puri said...

Gentleman ... hello how are u

i am sachin puri

i am philatelist

i have big stock of philatelic items like rare postal history items on very low price

Indian princely state revenues state stamps

i have all Indian princely state stamps postage and revenues

if you interested then i will send you some offers with good prices

please reply soon

my personal email id sachinpuri786@yahoo.co.in

my personal cell number 09814079665

yours sincerely

sachin puri (member a.p.s, i.s.c)u.s,a u.k

 


Custom Search